CPE’s work to demystify the economy and put useful economic tools in the hands of social activists depends on the generous contributions of our supporters. If you believe, as we do, that it’s time for a new model that puts people and the planet front and center, please support CPE with as generous a donation as you can! By contributing to CPE, you help to build a better world that works for all.
- Make a Donation Today: The easiest way to support CPE is to give now through Network for Good. Your gift will immediately help support our efforts to build a workable economy for all.
- Become a Monthly Sustainer: Make a continuing commitment with a manageable monthly donation through Network for Good. This makes it easy for you to donate on an ongoing basis, provides us with a steady stream of income, reduces administrative costs, and helps save paper and the environment.
- Gifts in Honor/Memory: We all know someone special whose dedication to economic justice has been inspirational. You can make a gift to CPE today that honors someone special through Network for Good.
- Legacy Giving: CPE’s ability — now and in the future — to develop practical solutions for educating about the economy and changing it to meet peoples needs would be impossible without the generosity of our supporters. Bequests, life income gifts, and other charitable estate-planning arrangements provide vital support for our organization’s future work. Please go to this link to learn more.
- Workplace Giving: There are several ways to support CPE through your workplace. Find out from your employer if any of these programs are available to you. Please go to this link to learn more.
- Gifts of Stock: Making a gift of securities is an excellent way of contributing to CPE. Please notify us of any pending stock transfers so that we can properly identify you as the contributor and thank you appropriately.
What They’re Saying about CPE
“Both of the ‘Field Guides to the U.S. Economy’ as well as ‘ Creating a New World Economy’, have been important resources in our work as well as being inspirational in their content, design and accessibility.”
Trade Union Research Project, University of Natal, Durban, South Africa
“[T]he training not only furthered our basic understanding of economics and the dynamics of capitalism, but also provided learning techniques that we have been able to incorporate into our own training process.”
BreakThrough: Education for Economic Action
“Yes, I learned about the ups and downs of the GDP, the business cycles, the global economy, etc. And these things have given me an understanding of why it is so important to be an environmental activist, because in a world of big economic things, there is still the human perspective.”
Shundahai Network and Western Shoshone Alliance, Las Vegas, NV
“I am completely satisfied and still ecstatic about my summer trip to the Center for Popular Economics. The level of education I received is beyond anything I had expected…The environmental justice issues, which were shared, gave me a sense that we in the San Joaquin valley are not alone in our struggles.”
California Wild Heritage Campaign and Alaska Wilderness Coalition, Fresno, CA
“The Summer Institute has provided us with skills, tools and resources that will allow us…to become better strategic planners and thinkers, thereby increasing our organizational capacity and long-term sustainability.”
David and Shirley Baker
Community Against Pollution, Anniston, AL
“Being able to deepen our analysis of the prison system will not only help SOUL in our work but will also benefit all of the organizations we serve… CPE increases the capacity of organizations like SOUL.”
Minda Hickey & Genevieve Gonzales
SOUL: School of Unity and Liberation, Oakland, CA