Help Support the Summer Institute Scholarship & Support Fund
Since CPE’s founding in 1979, the Summer Institute has been our hallmark program and has attracted participation from thousands of labor, community, social and economic justice activists from all over the U.S. and around the world. Our institutes allow activists, organizers, educators, and progressive economists to come together, learn from another, and work to build a broad-based and diverse movements.
For too long, economics has only been discussed and explored by a small group of academics or financial “experts” in classrooms or boardrooms. But, understanding the economy is critical to the work of many activists working on the ground to organize and build an economy that works for everyone.
Support our Scholarship & Support Fund for Summer Institute Participants
Help us in our mission to make economics accessible to all those fighting for justice, by supporting our Summer Institute Scholarship Fund. We don’t want money to be a barrier for participation in our Summer Institute, and we need your help to make that happen!
Donate to our Go Fund Me campaign HERE!
Other ways to donate:
- Make a check to Center for Popular Economics, PO Box 785, Amherst MA 01004.
- Donate through Network for Good
- Additional information about ways to give is available on our “Support Us” page.
All funds will directly benefit Summer Institute scholarships, and equip activists with the tools they need to continue the fight against economic injustice!
Some quick facts about supporting our Summer Institute
- A donation of $750 covers the average cost of a scholarship for one activist to attend the SI
- A donation of $2,640 will cover total childcare services for the week and help us make our SI accessible to parents.
- A donation of $3,900 will cover translations services for the week and help us make our SI accessible to Spanish-speaking activists.